Commercial Real Estate and Land Contacts

Housing and Urban Development Commercial Real Estate
US Department of Agriculture Rural Development Commercial Real Estate
Veterans Administration Commercial Real Estate
GSA Property Disposal

Property Contact Information
For additional information regarding properties for sale, you can contact the responsible agency or designee listed below.
Please contact the appropriate Management and Marketing Contractor for the geographic area where the commercial real estate or land is located.
USDA / Rural Development
Please contact the local USDA/RD servicing office responsible for the commercial real estate or land in which you are interested. You can also locate it using the contact information in the listing.
Please contact Ocwen REO Department at 1-(800)-523-9479.
Please contact the GSA representative in the commercial real estate, farm or land property listing, or call GSA Property Disposal at (202) 501-0084.
Technical Support Contact
For technical problems, please contact the FAS-RP Help Desk:
Telephone: 1-800-457-3642
Or visit the FAS-RP technical support web page

fair housing logo Accessibility Statement   |   Nondiscrimination Statement   |   Privacy Policy   |   Disclaimer
Freedom of Information Act   |   Real Estate Purchase Info   |   HUD   |   USDA/RD   |   VA  |